Thursday, September 27, 2007

Florence's "The BCQ News" Blog








BCQ


My dearest fellow CDSS Classmates & Friends,

Kindly refer to JQ's blog on September 22nd 2007.


"Saturday, September 22, 2007

Florence the self-styled "bo-chap" Queen's blog...and varia
Posted by Joachim Quah at
11:32 AM
Florence kindly submitted her blog-site titled
CDSSians Unite. Happily, I have included it in the "useful links" section for you cruisin' and surfin'... to stay united."

If you have tried many times clicking on my blog and the remark was "page is not found" do not panic...it is just that I have changed to a new link:)

You can click on http://bcqnews.blogspot.com/ or you can also locate my blog under Useful and Favourite Links too.


May CDSSians Rule and Stay United Forever!!!

by Florence aka BorChap Queen

No comments: