Monday, December 10, 2007

FINALLY....The "BIG GATHERING" Pictures!!!!

Dear Nutties,

Before I go further, I would like to express my profuse apology again for the lateness in posting our big gathering pictures. I know you all must be wondering what has happened to me???

I was away on a business trip to Shizuoka, Japan from 12th November to 21st November.

Well, I am out of "hibernation" ... as one fellow nuttie commented about my "disappearence" hehehe....

You all dont have to wait any longer, here they are! Hope you like them!:)

A BIG THANKS to fellow nutties who have generously forwarded the pictures taken on that eventful night!!!

Click on link to access Joachim's via Picasa Web Albums at

http://picasaweb.google.com/jquah1/CDSSYearOf79GetTogether?authkey=X81BhTS85_Y











No comments: